The development reviews pages allow citizens to view all current development applications. The applications range from Minor Subdivisions to Major Subdivisions. The public will be able to follow applications through the review process. The pages may also include forms for visitors to provide comments that will be included as part of the Public Record.
List of Development Applications
- S-1-23 Henlopen Bluff
- S-2-23 Whites Pond Preserve
- S-1-22 Roosevelt Landing - preliminary consent approval
- Fisher's Cove - under construction
- Lewes Waterfront Preserve - under construction
- Olde Town at White's Pond (formerly White's Pond Meadow & Showfield) - under constrcution
- Lands of Virden - final approval
The following site plans require review from the Planning Commission and Mayor and City Council. Other site plans may go through the Administrative Site Plan process.
- The Lodge at Historic Lewes (Assisted Living Facility) - under construction
- Dutchman's Harvest (Workforce Housing) - under construction
- Shields Elementary School - completed
- SP-1-21 Lewes Middle School - under construction
- SP-2-21 Lewes Brewing Company - under construction
- SP-3-21 Fancy Pants Holding, LLC - completed
- SP-2-22 Carriage Houses at Cape Henlopen
- SP-3-22 Carriage Houses at Savannah - expired
- SP-5-22 First Baptist Church of Lewes
- SP-1-23 Lands of Gibbs Commercial
- SP-2-23 423 Savannah Rd.
- SP-4-23 The Beach House of Lewes at 209 E. Savannah Rd.
Change of Zones
MINOR SUBDIVISIONS & PARCEL CONSOLIDATIONS
- MS-1-23 Land of Rollins at 1612 Bay Ave.
- MS-1-21 Lands of King on Schley Ave. - approved
- MS-2-21 Lands of Thomas on Oregon Ave. and Bay Ave. - approved
- PC-1-21 - Lands of Gottwald & Harden - approved