The development reviews pages allow citizens to view all current development applications. The applications range from Minor Subdivisions to Major Subdivisions. The public will be able to follow applications through the review process. The pages may also include forms for visitors to provide comments that will be included as part of the Public Record.
List of Development Applications
- S-22-1 Roosevelt Landing
- Fisher's Cove
- Lewes Waterfront Preserve - under construction
- Olde Town at White's Pond (formerly White's Pond Meadow & Showfield) - approved
- Lands of Virden
The following site plans require review from the Joint Site Development Ad Hoc Review Committee. Other site plans may go through the Administrative Site Plan process.
- The Lodge at Historic Lewes (Assisted Living Facility) - under construction
- Dutchman's Harvest (Workforce Housing) - under construction
- Shields Elementary School - under construction
- SP-1-21 Lewes Middle School - under construction
- SP-2-21 Lewes Brewing Company - under construction
- SP-3-21 Fancy Pants Holding, LLC - under construction
- SP-2-22 Carriage Houses at Cape Henlopen
- SP-3-22 Carriage Houses at Savannah
- SP-5-22 First Baptist Church of Lewes
- SP-1-23 Lands of Gibbs Commercial
- SP-2-23 423 Savannah Rd.
Change of Zones
MINOR SUBDIVISIONS & PARCEL CONSOLIDATIONS
- MS-1-21 Lands of King on Schley Ave. - approved
- MS-2-21 Lands of Thomas on Oregon Ave. and Bay Ave. - approved
- PC-1-21 - Lands of Gottwald & Harden - approved