The Lewes Bicycle & Pedestrian Committee, appointed by the Mayor & City Council, is working towards meeting the goals of the Lewes Bicycle & Pedestrian Plan adopted and approved by Lewes City Council. They welcome your concerns and suggestions about any bicycling and pedestrian concerns that your believe may need attention.
The City of Lewes is dedicated to making Lewes bicycle and pedestrian friendly.
For tips on how you can make Lewes a safe place for walking, riding and driving, please review the City of Lewes Bicycle & Pedestrian Brochure.
For a map of bicycle routes in and around Lewes, please see below. The complete map is available at Lewes City Hall or on bike racks around Lewes.
- Robert Fischer, Chairperson
- Chip Davis
- Sumner Crosby
- Glenn Dunnington
- Mary Roth
- Khalil Saliba Councilperson (ex officio)
- Ann Marie Townshend, City Manager (ex officio)
- Jonathan Moyer, Police Representative (ex officio)
- Jacqueline Doherty, Recording Secretary
The committee meets on the fourth Tuesday of every other month at City Hall at 6:00pm.