Planning & Development
The Planning and Development Division is responsible for overseeing local plans and ordinances related to land use and development. The Division’s primary activities inlcude:
- Providing long range planning support to City Council and many commissions,
- Coordinating the review of subdivision and site plan applications, and
- Representing the City in numerous planning activities with partner agencies.
The Planning and Development Division is also responsible for maintaining information systems that support operations in the City and for use by the public. These include GIS tools, mapping, and databases.
Division maintained Resources
Plans and Ordinances
The Division maintains the City’s comprehensive plan, zoning ordinance, and other relevant ordinances. Links to the documents are listed below.
- 2015 Comprehensive Plan
- 2015 Comprehensive Plan Mapping
- 2005 Comprehensive Plan
- Zoning Ordinance
- Interactive Zoning Map
- Static Zoning Map
- Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance
Subdivision and Site Plan Reviews
Documents related to current subdivision and site plan reviews are below.
SUBDIVISION AND SITE PLAN REVIEW applications
To download applications for Major and Minor Subdivisions; and Site Plan Review:
Online maps and GIS data are available at the following link. GIS Site